Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Doritos Chicken is a delicious stuffed chicken breast recipe made with chive and onion cream cheese, cream of bacon soup, cumbled bacon and crushed Doritos.
Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Doritos Chicken is an easy dinner recipe that’s sure to impress.
These stuffed chicken breasts are overflowing with a cream cheese, bacon and cream of bacon soup filling and coated in crumbled Doritos nacho chips.
These Doritos chicken breasts take just under an hour from start to finish and serve four people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts, I started by dumping some chive and onion cream cheese and Campbell’s condensed cream of bacon soup into a medium mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some shredded mozzarella cheese and crumbled bacon to the bowl.
I stirred well and set the bowl aside.
Then I took 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and sliced them open along the side.
I scooped the cream cheese mixture onto the bottom halves of the chicken breasts.
Then I folded the top halves of the chicken breasts over the cream cheese mixture and placed the breasts into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
I cracked one egg into a small bowl and beat it well with a fork.
Then I placed some Doritos nacho chips into a Ziploc bag.
I used a rolling pin to crush the Doritos well.
Then I brushed the tops of the chicken breasts with the beaten egg.
I sprinkled the Doritos crumbs on top of the chicken breasts and then pressed them down so that they would stick to the egg wash.
I placed the dish in the oven and baked the chicken breasts until the chicken was cooked all the way through.
I removed the baking dish from the oven and allowed the chicken breasts to rest for a few minutes before serving.
These creamy Doritos chicken breasts are sure to please the whole family.
If you are looking for a delicious chicken breast recipe, then you need to try this Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Doritos Chicken!
More Delicious Recipes with Doritos…
- 7.5 oz chive and onion cream cheese
- 10.5 oz Campbell's condensed cream of bacon soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup crushed Doritos
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dump cream cheese and cream of bacon soup into a medium mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and bacon bits to the bowl. Stir well.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally and open them up.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the bottom halves of the chicken breasts.
- Fold the top halves of chicken breasts back over the cream cheese mixture and place the chicken breasts into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Crack egg into a small bowl and beat well.
- Brush the beaten egg on the tops of the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the crushed Doritos on top of the chicken breasts and press them down so that they stick to the egg.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake the chicken breasts for 33 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow the chicken breasts to rest for a few minutes before serving.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.