Instant Pot Doritos Chicken Casserole is an easy chicken dinner recipe the whole family will love.
This creamy chicken casserole is loaded with corn, green onions, cream cheese, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this Doritos casserole I started by pouring some condensed chicken broth into my Instant Pot.
Then I lay three boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the pot.
I put the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set it to Pressure Cook High for 13 minutes.
When the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
I used a wooden spatula to break apart the chicken breasts until they were completely shredded and no large chunks remained.
The chicken broke apart very easily.
Then I set the Instant Pot to Saute Less.
I added a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and some Philadelphia Chive Whipped Cream Cheese to the pot.
I stirred the cream of chicken soup and cream cheese with the chicken until the cream cheese was melted.
Then I added some chopped green onions, canned corn, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the pot.
I stirred everything together really well and then left it to cook for a few minutes.
I turned the Instant Pot off and added some shredded mozzarella and cheddar to the pot.
I stirred until the cheese was melted and then left it to sit for a couple minutes.
I poured some Doritos into a large Ziploc bag and broke them apart with my hands.
Then I scooped the chicken mixture on to plates and sprinkled the crumbled Doritos on top.
This cheesy chicken casserole is packed with flavour and is super easy to make.
If you are looking for a new chicken dinner idea for your Instant Pot, then you need to try this Instant Pot Chicken Doritos Casserole!
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz Philadelphia Whipped Chive Cream Cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 15.25 oz canned corn, drained
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- 3 cups crumbled Doritos
- Pour the chicken broth into the Instant Pot.
- Lay the chicken breasts in the broth.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to sealing and set to Pressure Cook High for 13 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Use a wooden spatula to break apart the chicken until it is completely shredded and no large chunks remain.
- Set the Instant Pot to Saute Less.
- Add the cream of chicken soup and cream cheese to the pot. Stir until the cream cheese is melted.
- Add the chopped green onions, corn, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir well and leave it to cook for a few minutes.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and add the shredded cheese.
- Stir well and then leave it to sit for a few minutes.
- Scoop the chicken mixture onto plates and top with crumbled Doritos.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1136
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.