Mint Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars are an easy Christmas cookie recipe using instant chocolate pudding mix.
These chocolate sugar cookies are loaded with mint flavoured Christmas M&Ms.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these mint chocolate cookies, I started by dumping some softened butter into a large mixing bowl with some eggs and a pouch of instant chocolate pudding mix.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until a smooth mixture was formed.
Then I added a package of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough was formed.
I dumped the chocolate sugar cookie dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch cookie sheet and pressed it out evenly to cover the entire pan.
Then I sprinkled some mint M&Ms over the cookie dough.
I placed the cookie sheet in the oven and baked the cookie bars until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pan came up clean.
I allowed the cookie bars to cool for a bit for slicing them.
These chocolate sugar cookies are moist and chewy.
If you are looking for some easy and festive cookies for Christmas, you need to try these Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookie Bars!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place softened, butter, eggs and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
- Add sugar cookie mix to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
- Dump the dough onto a greased 10x15 inch baking sheet.
- Press the dough out evenly to cover the entire pan.
- Sprinkle the M&Ms on top of the cookie dough.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes up clean. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cookie bar to cool before slicing and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.