Christmas Sugar Cookie Cups are an easy dessert recipe perfect for the holidays.
These mini sugar cookie cups are loaded with red and green sprinkles and topped with Hershey’s Kisses.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
Christmas is coming and it’s time to start thinking about holiday baking.This is my favourite time of year and one of the main reasons is all the delicious food.
I love sugar cookies and wanted to make some festive sugar cookie cups.
Be sure to add these adorable cookies baked in mini muffin tins to your Christmas baking list.
This super simple cookie recipe uses Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix to save time and the cookies are topped with Hershey’s Kisses.
To make these Christmas cookies I started by dumping a package of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix into a bowl with some softened butter and eggs.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until a sticky dough was formed.
Once the cookie dough was formed I added some red and green sprinkles to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until the sprinkles were fully mixed into the dough.
Then I scooped the sugar cookie dough into well greased mini muffin tins filling the cups about three quarters of the way.
I greased my muffin tins with Pam Spray For Baking.
I use this cooking spray for pretty much everything because I find it way less greasy than other sprays and also very effective.
I’ve never had trouble removing anything from a pan when using this spray.
I baked the sugar cookie cups until the tops were starting to brown and then removed them from the oven.
I placed a Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each cookie cup and pressed down slightly.
I used two different kinds of Hershey’s Kisses in my cookie cups, milk chocolate and candy cane.
After the sugar cookies had cooled slightly I removed them from the muffin tins.
It’s important to allow the sugar cookies to cool slightly before trying to remove them from the pan so that they don’t fall apart.
This recipe produces 36 mini sugar cookie cups.
These delicious Christmas cookies are soft and chewy.
The Hershey’s Kisses in the center add a burst of flavour and richness.
The cookies are also adorable and will look great on your Christmas dessert tray.
If you are looking for an easy dessert recipe for the holidays be sure to try these Christmas Sugar Cookie Cups with Hershey’s Kisses.
They are so easy to whip up and are sure to impress your friends and family.
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup red and green sprinkles
- 36 Hershey's Kisses, approximately 6 oz ( I used half Milk Chocolate and half Candy Cane)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar cookie mix, softened butter and eggs with an electric mixer.
- Once the mixture is full combined add in the sprinkles and continue mixing.
- Spoon the cookie dough into greased mini muffin tins filling the cups about three quarters of the way.
- Bake the cookies until starting to brown on the top. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place a Hershey's Kiss in the center of each one pressing down slightly.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tins or they will fall apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.