Orange Chocolate Fudge with Toffee bits is the perfect easy holiday dessert recipe.
Christmas is coming up fast.
All the holiday goodies have been on the store shelves for over a month now but so far I have been able to resist the temptation to load up on treats.
This fudge recipe is inspired by my favourite Christmas treat, Terry’s Chocolate Orange with Toffee Bits.
I love all the different kinds of Terry’s Oranges but toffee is definitely at the top of my list.
For this recipe all you need are four ingredients and a microwave.
I’ve made microwave fudge before, so for this recipe I just modified my Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe.
I melted some semisweet chocolate chips and store bought chocolate frosting in the microwave and stirred until it was completely smooth.
Then I stirred in orange extract and toffee bits and poured it all into a wax paper lined cake pan.
After I made sure it was all spread out evenly I sprinkled more toffee bits on top.
I let my fudge chill in the refrigerator for about half an hour before slicing and eating.
I am so happy with how this fudge turned out. It has a strong chocolate flavour with a hint of orange and the sweet crunchiness of the toffee bits is amazing.
This fudge will definitely tide me over until I get all my Terry’s Chocolate Oranges at Christmas.
This is one of the easiest desserts you will ever make.
This is the perfect treat for the holidays and all year round!
Try out this Orange Chocolate Fudge next time you’re craving something chocolate.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 16 oz container chocolate frosting
- 3 tsp orange extract
- 1/2 cup Skor Bits
- Pour chocolate chips and frosting into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for one minute and then stir well. Continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second intervals until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Stir in orange extract and 1/4 cup of skor bits.
- Spread mixture into an 8-inch square pan lined with wax paper.
- Sprinkle remaining skor bits on top and press them down gently into fudge mixture.
- Chill for about 30 minutes before slicing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.