This Cherry Oreo No Bake Dessert recipe is so easy to make and is super delicious. You only need five ingredient to make this tasty treat.
I really like Oreo truffles and I wanted to come up with something that would taste similar but could be eaten with a spoon.
I also love chocolate covered cherries so I decided to throw some cherry pie filling in there as well.
This easy no bake dessert recipe is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
I started by mixing together Oreo crumbs, cream cheese frosting and cherry pie filling until they were fully combined.
Then I melted some chocolate chips in the microwave. Once the chocolate wasn’t completely melted I poured it into the Oreo mixture and stirred well.
After stirring the mixture I immediately divided it between eight wine glasses. You want to do this fairly quickly as the chocolate will make the mixture harden as it cools.
You can serve this in your favourite glasses or bowls.
I covered the glasses with plastic wrap and placed them in the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
Just before serving I topped the desserts with Cool Whip. You don’t want to put the Cool Whip on until right before you serve the desserts because it will deflate.
This is a very rich, chocolatey dessert. It tastes very similar to Oreo truffles but with cherries added.
These Cherry Oreo No Bake Desserts only take fifteen minutes of prep time and serve eight people.
You will love the combination of the rich chocolate and Oreo crumbs with the pop of flavour from the cherries. The lightness of the Cool Whip balances it all out.
Next time your trying to impress your guests pull out this recipe!
If you are looking for more no bake desserts check out Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip and Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with Peanut Butter Cups.
Cherry Oreo No Bake Dessert
Easy no bake dessert recipe with Oreos and cherry pie filling. These no bake parfaits are the perfect Valentine's Day treat.
- 1 19 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1 16 oz container cream cheese frosting
- 3 cups Oreo baking crumbs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 aerosol can Cool Whip whipped topping
- Combine the pie filling, frosting and Oreo crumbs in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, heat for one minute on High and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir chocolate into Oreo mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the wine glasses dividing it evenly between the eight glasses. They will be about 2/3 full.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator to chill.
- Top with the Cool Whip right before serving.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.