Bacon Chicken Alfredo English muffins are an easy dinner recipe or perfect party snack.
These baked English muffins are loaded with shredded rotisserie chicken, bacon, cheese and Alfredo sauce.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these open faced chicken sandwiches I started by shredding some grocery store rotisserie chicken.
I placed the shredded chicken in a mixing bowl along with some real bacon bits and Alfredo sauce.
I stirred the chicken well until it was all coated in sauce.
Then I sliced some English muffins in half and lay them out on a baking sheet.
I spooned the chicken mixture onto the English muffins and spread it out evenly.
Then I sprinkled some shredded mozzarella cheese over the chicken, followed by some more bacon bits and some dried chives.
I placed the baking sheet in the oven and baked the chicken Alfredo sandwiches until the cheese was just starting to brown around the edges.
These chicken and bacon sandwiches are moist and delicious.
The English muffins get nicely toasted and provide a great crunch to the dish.
Be sure to try these Bacon Chicken Alfredo English Muffins next time you are in need of a quick weeknight dinner.
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cooked, shredded
- 3/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1 cup Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6 English muffins
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 tbsp dried chives
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine shredded chicken, 3/4 cup real bacon bits, Alfredo sauce, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Slice English muffins in half and place on a baking sheet cut side up.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto the English muffins and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the chicken, followed by 1/4 cup real bacon bits and the dried chives.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until cheese is just starting to brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.