Pizza Burger English muffins are an easy dinner recipe using ground beef.
These mini pizzas loaded with bacon and pepperoni are perfect for a weeknight dinner or even as a party snack.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these hamburger pizzas I started by browning some ground beef in a large frying pan.
Once the ground beef was fully cooked I stirred in some pizza sauce.
Then I sliced some English muffins in half and lay them out on a baking sheet.
I spooned the ground beef and pizza sauce mixture onto the English muffins and spread it out evenly.
Then I sprinkled some shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
I diced some pepperoni and green peppers into small pieces and sprinkled them over the cheese along with some real bacon bits.
Then I placed the baking sheet in the oven and cooked the pizza burgers until the cheese was just starting to brown.
These ground beef pizza buns are delicious and will please both children and adults.
This recipe produces twelve English muffin pizzas but can very easily be doubled or even tripled to feed a crowd.
Be sure to try out these Pizza Burger English Muffins for a fun and easy dinner your whole family will love.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- 6 English muffins
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup pepperoni, diced small
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced small
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat fry the ground beef with a dab of butter or margarine.
- As the ground beef is cooking stir in the salt, pepper and minced onion.
- When the ground beef is fully cooked turn the burner off and drain any grease.
- Pour the pizza sauce into the pan with the ground beef and stir well.
- Slice the English muffins in half and lay out on a baking sheet.
- Spoon the ground beef and pizza sauce mixture onto the English muffins and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the ground beef.
- Sprinkle the diced pepperoni, diced green pepper and bacon bits on top of the cheese.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook until cheese is just starting to brown. 8-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 192
More Ground Beef Recipes
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.