Buffalo Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner recipe using rotisserie chicken.
These baked chicken tacos are loaded with buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, celery, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these tacos I started by dumping some shredded rotisserie chicken into a large mixing bowl.
Then I diced some celery, tomatoes and onions.
I added the diced vegetables to the mixing bowl with the chicken and stirred.
Then I added some buffalo sauce and ranch dressing to the bowl and stirred again.
I added some shredded cheddar cheese to the bowl and continued stirring until all of the ingredients were well mixed.
Then I placed some ranch flavoured Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Taco Shells in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
I spooned the buffalo chicken mixture into the taco shells, dividing it evenly between them.
Then I placed the dish in the oven and baked the tacos until cheese was melted and the shells were just starting to brown.
These easy baked chicken tacos are packed with flavour.
I used mild buffalo sauce in my tacos but if you like heat you could use medium or hot.
If you are looking for an easy weeknight dinner recipe using rotisserie chicken, then you need to try these Buffalo Chicken Tacos!
- 2 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce mild (or hotter if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups triple cheddar blend, shredded
- 10 ranch flavoured Stand 'N Stuff taco shells
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dump shredded chicken, diced celery, diced onions and diced tomatoes into a large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Add the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing to the bowl. Stir.
- Add ;the shredded cheese to the bowl. Stir well.
- Place the taco shells in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the taco shells, dividing it evenly between them.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake the tacos until the cheese is completely melted and the shells are just starting to brown. 14-16 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.