Philly Cheese Steak Tacos are a fun and easy dinner recipe your whole family will love.
These ground beef tacos are loaded with mozzarella cheese, onions and green peppers.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
I love tacos and my favourite way to make them is to bake them in the oven.
Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Taco Shells make it so easy to stand up all your taco shells in a pan and fill them up without them falling all over the place.
To make these tacos I started by frying up some ground beef in a large frying pan.
As the ground beef was cooking I added in some diced onions, dehydrated minced onions, salt and pepper.
Once the meat was fully browned I added in some diced green peppers and continued cooking for a few minutes.
I removed the frying pan from the heat and set aside while I placed the Stand and Stuff Taco Shells in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Then I added some grated mozzarella cheese to the meat mixture and stirred well.
The meat and cheese mixture was then scooped into the taco shells.
I baked the ground beef tacos until the taco shells were starting to brown.
These delicious tacos are perfect for people who don’t enjoy spicy food.
Enjoy tacos loaded with ground beef, cheese, onions and green peppers without all the usual taco spices.
These Philly Cheese Steak Tacos are perfect for a weeknight dinner or to serve at a party.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups green pepper, diced
- 10 Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Taco Shells
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat fry up the ground beef with a dab of butter or margarine.
- While the ground beef is cooking, season it with the salt, pepper and dehydrated minced onion. Add in the diced onions.
- Once the meat is fully browned add in the green peppers and continue cooking for a few minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Place the stand and stuff taco shells in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add the shredded mozzarella cheese to the meat and stir well.
- Spoon the meat and cheese mixture into the taco shells. Try and put an equal amount of filling in each shell.
- Bake the tacos until the shells are starting to brown and the cheese is fully melted. 10-12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.