This Chicken Bruschetta Casserole with Everything Bagels is the perfect weeknight dinner recipe.
This dish serves four people and takes less than an hour from start to finish.
Everything bagels are great for breakfast but they can be great for dinner too.
They are super versatile and have amazing flavour.
This recipe calls for cooked chicken so you can either use up some leftovers or cook up some chicken ahead of time.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This casserole starts off with a base of everything bagel pieces topped with chicken in a herb and garlic cream cheese mixture.
The dish is finished off with a bruschetta mixture and finely grated mozzarella cheese.
I started by cutting the bagels into bite size pieces and spreading them evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Then I heated some herb and garlic cream cheese in a saucepan with some cream and whisked it until it was smooth.
I dumped in my precooked chicken, stirred it and then set it aside.
I prepared my bruschetta mixture by combining diced Roma tomatoes with red onions, Parmesan and basil pesto.
It is important to remove the juice and seeds from your tomatoes or your bruschetta will be runny.
The chicken and cream cheese mixture was spread over the bagels followed by the bruschetta mixture.
Finely grated mozzarella cheese was sprinkled over everything and the casserole was baked in the oven for about thirty minutes.
This is an easy dinner the whole family will love.
The bagels are slightly crispy and the chicken is nice and creamy.
The bruschetta adds an amazing pop of flavour to this dish.
Try this Chicken Bruschetta Casserole with Everything Bagels next time you are in need of a simple weeknight dinner recipe.
- 4 everything bagels
- 1/2 cup herb and garlic cream cheese
- 1/2 cup 18% cream
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked, shredded (2 med sized chicken breasts)
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, diced, seeds and juice removed
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut bagels into bite sized pieces and spread them evenly in bottom of greased 9x13 dish.
- Place cream cheese and cream in medium saucepan on medium low and whisk until no lumps remain.
- Add chicken to the cream cheese mixture and stir until all the chicken is coated. Remove from heat.
- In a small mixing bowl combine tomatoes, onions, pesto, pepper, salt and parmesan.
- Spread the chicken and cream cheese mixture evenly over the bagels and then top with the bruschetta mixture.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella over the casserole and then place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 681
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.