Bacon Bruschetta Party Dip is an easy appetizer recipe that can be whipped up in 15 minutes.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This recipe serves about 6 people but can easily be doubled or even tripled if you are serving a crowd.
I love bruschetta and wanted to come up with a bruschetta dip that would be perfect for parties over the holidays.
This dip has the classic bruschetta flavours with some bacon thrown in.
Because everything is better with bacon!
To make this dip I started by dicing some Roma tomatoes after removing the juice and seeds.
It’s important to remove the juice and seeds or else your dip with be too watery.
To the diced tomatoes I added some diced red onion, real bacon bits and shredded mozzarella cheese.
I added some mayo and Classico basil pesto and stirred it all together.
I always use Classico basil pesto because it’s the only brand of pesto I’ve found that I really like the flavour of but you could use a different one if you prefer.
I poured the dip into a serving dish and then sliced a couple different kinds of baguette to serve with it.
I toasted my baguette slices very lightly in the oven because I really like warm bread but you could also serve this dip with cold baguette or even with crackers.
If you are looking for a delicious but easy dip be sure to try this Bacon Bruschetta Party Dip.
- 1 1/2 cups Roma tomatoes, diced small, juice and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp Classico basil pesto
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Slice the roma tomatoes and remove the juice and seeds before dicing into small cubes.
- Place the diced tomatoes in a medium mixing bowl and add in the diced red onion, bacon bits and shredded cheese. Stir.
- Add the mayo, basil pesto and pepper. Stir until fully combined.
- Scoop dip into serving dish and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.