This edible cookie dough recipe is completely eggless and loaded with peanut butter cups.
You need to try this easy no bake dessert recipe.
Edible cookie dough is all the rage right now and I have been dying to try making some at home.
I know edible cookie dough shops are popping up all over and even some grocery stores are selling it but unfortunately none are near me.
The only way I can get edible cookie dough is to make my own.
I have never been one to eat cookie dough right out of the bowl while baking cookies.
I always worry about the raw eggs.
But I love cookie dough ice cream so I really wanted to come up with an eggless cookie dough I could eat with a spoon.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
I modified my regular cookie dough recipe eliminating the eggs and adding some milk in their place to get the right consistency.
I also used a little more brown sugar than usual to get a richer flavour.
Since I am obsessed with everything peanut butter and chocolate I used chopped peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces in my dough instead of chocolate chips.
Cookie dough is even better with the addition of peanut butter.
You could use chocolate chips or any of your favourite candies to make this recipe your own.
But I of course recommend sticking with the peanut butter cups because what could possibly be better?
This dough is so yummy you will be gobbling it up by the spoonful.
It is great by itself or in an ice cream sundae.
The only problem is that it’s so good you won’t want to share.
Just remember this recipe is just designed to be eaten raw.
It is not meant for baking.
Be sure to add this super easy no bake dessert recipe to your collection.
This recipe does not contain eggs but does contain raw flour. I chose to heat the flour in the microwave to eliminate some of the risk of bacteria but still consume this dough at your own risk.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp milk
- 4 oz Reese's Pieces Candies
- 9 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Pour flour into a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 and half minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine brown sugar, white sugar and butter with KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Empire Red until smooth.
- Add salt and vanilla. Continue mixing.
- Gradually add in flour until fully combined.
- Mix in milk to get dough to right consistency.
- Stir in the Reese's Pieces and peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Store dough in the refrigerator.
- Serve in glasses with ice cream spoons and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 950Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 874mgCarbohydrates: 126gFiber: 3gSugar: 85gProtein: 13g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.