Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie is a delicious no bake dessert filled with eggless cookie dough.
You can throw it together in less than ten minutes.
After making Edible Cookie Dough a couple of weeks ago, I have been dreaming up recipes that could use cookie dough.
I had tons of ideas but so far I’ve only had time to try out one.
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie is super simple to make and tastes delicious.
Pull out this recipe the next time you’re having guests or when you just want an awesome treat for your family.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This pie starts with a base of graham cracker crumbs, followed by a delicious layer of chocolate chip cookie dough and topped with a layer of melt in your mouth milk chocolate.
To make this no bake dessert, I started by heating some flour in a microwave safe bowl and setting it aside.
Then I dumped some brown sugar, granulated sugar and softened butter into a mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some vanilla extract, salt and milk to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer.
Then I gradually added the flour to the bowl while continuing to mix with the electric mixer.
Once all of the flour was fully combined with the dough, I added some milk chocolate chips to the bowl.
I stirred the chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
Then I pressed the dough into a store bought graham cracker crust.
You could make your own crust if you wanted but I like the convenience of not having to turn the oven on for this recipe.
I melted some milk chocolate chips and butter in the microwave and then spread the chocolate mixture on top of the cookie dough.
I the allowed the pie to chill in the refrigerator for an hour before slicing.
If you leave the pie in the fridge for more than an hour before slicing, the chocolate will be too cold and crack when you try to cut it.
Just a warning this dessert is super addictive!
I ate almost half the pie myself.
This eggless chocolate chip cookie dough pie will satisfy your cookie dough cravings and is sure to impress your family and friends.
You definitely need to make this one!
If you are looking for more easy dessert recipes check out No Bake Red Velvet Pie, Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies, Bite Size Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting and 4 Ingredient Apple Crumbles.
This recipe contains raw flour which can contain bacteria. I heat my flour to reduce the chances of bacteria but still consume at your own risk.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- Place flour in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for one and a half minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together brown sugar, white sugar and butter with electric mixer.
- Add vanilla, salt and milk. Continue mixing.
- Add the flour to the bowl gradually while continuing to mix with the electric mixer.
- Once mixture has a smooth consistency, stir in a 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Press dough mixture into the graham crust.
- Pour chocolate chips and butter into a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir well.
- Continue heating and stirring in 30 second intervals until chips are completely melted. It took me 1 1/2 minutes of microwave time total.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread chocolate mixture over the cookie dough.
- Place pie in fridge for one hour to let the chocolate set before slicing. If you leave the pie in the fridge for too long before slicing the chocolate could become too cold and shatter when you try to cut it.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 477
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.