These Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores Cups are an easy dessert perfect for peanut butter lovers.
Delicious peanut butter cookies are filled with chocolate, marshmallows and mini Reese’s Pieces candies.
These cookie cups are so easy to make and super tasty.
This recipe was inspired by spending some time at a cottage.
All the time spent around the campfire got me thinking a lot about s’mores.
I raided my cupboards to see what I could come up with for a s’mores inspired treat.
Luckily I had lots of marshmallows because that’s the most important part and some semi-sweet chocolate chips.
I also found some mini Reese’s Pieces candies and decided to throw those in there too.
I decided to make peanut butter cookies as the base because I’m actually not a huge fan of graham crackers.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
I started off by by combining some peanut butter, softened butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer.
Then I added some eggs and vanilla extract and continued mixing.
Then I added in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
I continued mixing until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I pressed the peanut butter cookie dough into some well greased muffin tins to form cups.
I greased my muffin pans with Pam Spray For Baking.
I use this cooking spray for pretty much everything because I find it way less greasy than other sprays and also very effective.
I’ve never had trouble removing anything from a pan when using this spray.
I baked the cookies until they were just slightly under cooked and then removed them from the oven.
I filled the cups with some chocolate chips, marshmallows and mini Reese’s Pieces and returned them to the oven until the marshmallows started to brown.
Once the marshmallows started to brown I removed the cookies from the oven.
I allowed them to cool slightly before taking them out of the pan so that the would hold together better.
I love to enjoy these Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores Cups while they are still warm from the oven with melted chocolate and gooey marshmallows.
These are the perfect campfire inspired treat for peanut butter lovers and of course the little cups look super cute as well.
Pull out this recipe next time you are looking for a tasty peanut butter and chocolate treat.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini Reese's Pieces
- Turn oven on to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the softened butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Continue mixing.
- Add in flour, then baking powder, baking soda and salt and continue mixing until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Put cookie dough in muffin tins and shape into cups.
- Bake cups for 10-12 mins until almost cooked. They will be going back in the oven in a few minutes.
- Divide 1 cup of chocolate chips evenly amongst the cups. Push them down gently into the cookie.
- Top with marshmallows, the remaining chocolate chips and mini Reese's Pieces.
- Return them to the oven for 5-6 mins until marshmallows are just starting to brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.