Homemade Brownies from Scratch are a decadent and chewy chocolate dessert.
These delicious brownies are loaded with semi sweet and dark chocolate chips.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these homemade brownies, I started by dumping some brown sugar, granulated sugar, melted butter, salt and eggs into a medium mixing bowl.
I stirred the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some all purpose flour and cocoa powder to the bowl.
I stirred again until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I added some semi sweet chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips to the bowl and stirred them into the brownie batter.
I lined an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper and then poured the brownie batter into the pan, spreading it out evenly.
I placed the pan in the oven and baked the brownies until a toothpick inserted in the center came up with just a few crumbs.
I allowed the brownies to cool before using the parchment paper to lift them out of the pan and then slicing them.
These homemade brownies are chewy and super rich and chocolatey.
If you are looking for an awesome homemade brownie recipe then you need to try these Homemade Brownies from Scratch!
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Dump brown sugar, granulated sugar, melted butter, salt and eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Add flour and cocoa powder to the bowl. Stir until fully combined.
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips to the bowl. Stir into the brownie batter.
- Line an 8 x 8 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Place pan in the oven and bake the brownies until a toothpick inserted in the center comes up with just a few crumbs. 33-36 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan and then use the parchment paper to lift them out.
- Slice and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.