Monster Cookie Brownie Cups are an easy dessert recipe using boxed brownie mix and homemade oatmeal peanut butter cookie dough.
These chewy brownie cups are loaded with mini M&Ms.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these monster cookie brownies, I started by pouring a package of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie mix into a large mixing bowl along with two eggs, vegetable oil and water.
I stirred all of the ingredients together until no lumps remained.
Then I spooned the brownie batter into a well greased muffin tin, filling each cup about 1/3 of the way.
Then I set the muffin tin aside and added some peanut butter, softened butter, an egg, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla to a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some quick oats, flour and salt to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until fully combined.
Then I poured some mini M&Ms into the bowl.
I stirred the mini M&Ms into the peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough.
Then I placed a spoonful of cookie dough on top of the brownie batter in each muffin cup.
I baked the monster cookie brownies until the cookie was starting to brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the brownie came up with just a few crumbs.
Then I allowed the brownie cups to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tin.
These Monster Cookie Brownie Cups are an easy and decadent dessert recipe.
- 1 box Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Monster Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, large
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pour brownie mix, eggs, water and oil into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until no lumps remain.
- Spoon brownie batter into well greased muffin tins, filling each cup about 1/3 of the way. Set aside.
- Dump peanut butter, softened butter, egg, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream together the ingredients until smooth.
- Add quick oats, flour and salt to the bowl and continue mixing with electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add mini M&Ms to the bowl and use a rubber spatula to stir them into the cookie dough.
- Place a large spoonful of cookie dough on top of the brownie batter in each muffin cup.
- Place in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted into the brownie part comes up with just a few crumbs. 23-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing the brownies from the pan.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 484
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.