Instant Pot Glazed Carrots are an easy pressure cooker side dish recipe using butter, brown sugar, garlic puree and Worcestershire sauce.
Instant Pot Glazed Carrots are a tasty side dish recipe perfect for Thanksgiving or even just your average weeknight dinner.
These carrots with brown sugar glaze, have just the right amount of sweetness to get even picky eaters to give them a try.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This recipe is for cooking two pounds of baby carrots and serves six people.
To make these brown sugar glazed carrots, I started by pouring half a cup of water into a glass measuring cup and then adding some cornstarch to the water.
I stirred the cornstarch until it was completely dissolved in the water.
Then I poured the water into my Instant Pot.
I dumped some baby carrots into the pot.
Then I added some butter, brown sugar, salt, Worcestershire and garlic puree.
I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for two minutes.
Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
Then I removed the lid from the Instant Pot and stirred the carrots until they were well coated in the glaze.
Then the carrots were ready to serve!
These glazed baby carrots are just the right mixture of savoury and sweet.
If you are looking for a delicious side dish recipe you can cook in your Instant Pot, then you need to try these Instant Pot Glazed Carrots!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 lbs baby carrots
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- Pour the water into a glass measuring cup and add the cornstarch.
- Stir until the cornstarch is completely dissolved in the water.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot.
- Add the carrots to the pot.
- Then add the butter, brown sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce and garlic puree to the pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 2 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the carrots until they are well coated in the glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.