Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs are the perfect party food.
These tasty meatballs are coated in Welsh’s Grape Jelly and Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these BBQ grape jelly meatballs, I started by pouring a cup of water into the bottom of my Instant Pot.
Then I added some frozen Italian style meatballs to the pot.
I poured the BBQ sauce and grape jelly on top of the meatballs.
Then I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 6 minutes.
Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
I removed the lid from Instant Pot and stirred the meatballs well.
Then I set the Instant Pot to Saute Normal for 10 minutes.
I left the meatballs to simmer and thicken the sauce, stirring occasionally so that nothing stuck to the bottom of the pot.
After the 10 minutes, the Instant Pot turned off and I left the meatballs to sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
These easy party meatballs are the perfect mix of sweet and savoury.
If you are looking for the perfect Instant Pot recipe for your next party or gathering, then you need to try these Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs.
- 1 cup water
- 3lbs frozen meatballs
- 18 oz Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
- 18 oz Grape Jelly
- Pour water into Instant Pot.
- Add meatballs to the pot.
- Pour the BBQ sauce and Grape Jelly over the meatballs.
- Put lid on the Instant Pot, turn steam release handle to sealing position and set to Pressure Cook High for 6 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Stir the meatballs well.
- Set the Instant Pot to Saute Normal for 10 minutes and leave the meatballs to simmer, stirring occasionally. This will thicken up the sauce.
- Once the Instant Pot turns off, allow the meatballs to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.