Bacon Cranberry Walnut Dip is an easy cold dip recipe perfect for serving with crackers.
This cold party dip is loaded with bacon, Swiss cheese, dried cranberries and chopped walnuts.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this dip, I started by adding some cream cheese and mayo to a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the two ingredients together.
Then I added some diced onion, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, shredded Swiss cheese and real bacon bits to the bowl.
I stirred all of the ingredients together really well.
Then I covered the bowl and put it in the fridge for two hours before serving so that all of the flavours had a chance to combine.
I love to serve this dip with Ritz crackers.
Bacon Cranberry Walnut Dip is the perfect party snack.
If you are looking for more party food ideas check out Bacon Cheddar Chicken Salad Dip, Mini Waffle Maple Bacon Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Everything Bagel Cheesy Bacon Pull Apart Bread and Chicken Bacon Ranch Biscuit Cups.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place cream cheese and mayo in a large mixing bowl. Cream together with an electric mixer on high speed.
- Add the diced onion, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, shredded cheese, bacon bits, salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Stir well until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- This dip can be served immediately but I find that it has the best flavour if it is refrigerated for at least two hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 473
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.