Mint Oreo Ice Cream Cake is an easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for summer.
This mint chocolate chip ice cream cake is loaded with mint Oreo cookies, brownies, chocolate fudge sauce and Cool Whip.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this dessert I started by placing some mint Oreo cookies in a large Ziploc bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
I poured the crushed cookies into a large mixing bowl using a rubber spatula to scrape out any cookie pieces that were stuck to the sides of the bag.
Then I chopped up some Little Debbie’s cosmic brownies into small pieces.
I added the brownie pieces to the mixing bowl with the crushed Oreos and stirred them together.
Then I melted some butter in the microwave and poured it over the Oreos and brownies and stirred again till everything was coated in the melted butter.
I dumped the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly to cover the entire bottom of the dish.
Then I took some chocolate fudge ice cream topping and spooned it over the mixture, spreading it out evenly as well.
After this I took a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream, which I had left out on the counter for a little while to soften, and spooned it on top and spread it out.
I spread some Cool Whip on top of the ice cream and then crushed some more mint Oreo cookies before sprinkling them on top.
I covered the dish and placed it in the freezer for about six hours before slicing and serving.
This Mint Oreo Ice Cream Cake serves 12 people so it is the perfect dessert for a summer party or gathering.
If you are looking for more no bake dessert recipes check out No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake, White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie and No Bake Red Velvet Pie.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Mint Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Mint Oreo Ice Cream Cake is an easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for summer. This mint chocolate chip ice cream cake is loaded with mint Oreo cookies, brownies, chocolate fudge sauce and Cool Whip.
- 20 oz mint Oreos
- 13.1 oz Little Debbie's Cosmic Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 12 oz chocolate fudge topping, not chocolate syrup
- 1.75 qt mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- Leave ice cream out on the counter for about half an hour before starting so that it can soften.
- Place half of the Oreos in large Ziploc bag and crush them using a rolling pin or a heavy bottomed pot.
- Pour the crushed Oreos into a large mixing bowl and use a rubber spatula to scrape out any cookie pieces that are stuck to the sides of the bag.
- Chop the Cosmic Brownies into small pieces.
- Add the brownie pieces to the mixing bowl with the crushed Oreos and stir them together.
- Place the butter in a microwave safe dish and microwave until completely melted. About 45 seconds on high.
- Pour the melted butter over the brownie and crushed Oreos and then stir well until everything is coated in the melted butter.
- Dump the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly to cover the entire bottom of the dish.
- Spoon the fudge topping over the mixture and spread it out evenly as well.
- Scoop the softened ice cream over top and then spread it out evenly.
- Spread the Cool Whip over the ice cream.
- Place the remaining Oreos into the Ziploc bag and crush them as well.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the Cool Whip.
- Cover the dish and place in the freezer for at least six hours before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 743
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.