No Bake Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is an easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for peanut butter lovers.
This creamy peanut butter cheesecake with an Oreo crust, is loaded with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Oreo cookies.
No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is a quick and easy dessert recipe perfect for any occasion.
An Oreo cookie pie crust is filled with a delicious peanut butter and cream cheese mixture loaded with pieces of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Oreo cookies.
This recipe uses a store bought Oreo crust so that you don’t have to use the oven at all but if you prefer you could make your own crust.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this no bake cheesecake I started by creaming together some cream cheese, smooth peanut butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer.
I placed some Oreo cookies and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into separate Ziploc bags and used a small heavy bottomed pot to break them into pieces.
I poured half of the crushed Oreos and half of the crushed peanut butter cups into the cream cheese mixture along with some Cool Whip and folded it all in with a rubber spatula.
Then I dumped the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
I topped the pie with some more Cool Whip and the remaining crushed Oreos and peanut butter cups.
Then I placed the no bake cheesecake pie in the refrigerator for about two hours before slicing and serving.
This peanut butter cheesecake pie is smooth and decadent.
You can’t go wrong with a combination of Oreos and peanut butter.
Try this No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake if you are looking for the perfect chocolate and peanut butter dessert.
More Tasty Dessert Recipes You’ll Love…
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup golden brown sugar, packed
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Place the Oreo cookies into a Ziploc bag. Place the peanut butter cups into a separate Ziploc bag.
- Use a heavy bottomed pot or a rolling pin to break the Oreos and peanut butter cups into pieces.
- Pour half of the crumbled Oreos and half of the crushed peanut butter cups into the bowl with the cream cheese mixture along with 1/2 a cup of the Cool Whip. Use a rubber spatula to mix it all together.
- Pour the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Spread the remaining cup of Cool Whip over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the pie with the rest of the crushed Oreos and peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 503
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.