Peanut Butter and Jelly Blondie Bites are a delicious bite sized dessert baked in mini muffin tins.
These peanut butter blondies are topped with strawberry jam and baked to perfection.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these mini desserts I started by pouring some brown sugar, melted butter, peanut butter, eggs, vanilla and salt into a large mixing bowl.
I stirred the ingredients together until no lumps remained.
Then I added some flour and baking powder and continued stirring until smooth.
I spooned the batter into mini muffin tins filling the cups about 3/4 of the way.
Then I used my fingers to press down gently into the center of each blondie to create a shallow cup for the jelly.
I placed a small glob of strawberry jam in the center of each blondie.
I baked the mini blondies until they started to brown around the edges.
Then I allowed them to cool slightly before removing them from the pan.
These Peanut Butter and Jelly Blondie Bites are the perfect party treat.
If you are looking for more peanut butter and jelly recipes check out Peanut Butter and Jelly No Bake Cheesecake and Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuit Bake.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Peanut Butter and Jelly Blondie Bites
Peanut Butter and Jelly Blondie Bites are a delicious bite sized dessert baked in mini muffin tins. These peanut butter blondies are topped with strawberry jam and baked to perfection.
- 1 1/2 cups golden brown sugar , packed
- 3/4 cups salted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together brown sugar, melted butter, eggs, vanilla, salt and peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Add flour and baking powder to the bowl and stir until flour is fully incorporated in the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into greased mini muffin tins filling each cup about 3/4 of the way.
- Use you fingers to press down slightly in the center of each blondie to create a shallow cup.
- Drop a small blob of jam into the center of each blondie.
- Bake the blondies until they starting to brown around the edges. 14-16 minutes.
- Let them cool slightly before removing them from the pan. If you try to remove them immediately they will not hold their shape.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sunday 10th of February 2019
These are very addictive. Im always looking for something new and these pb&j blondies are a big hit.