Peanut Butter and Jelly No Bake Cheesecake is an easy dessert recipe perfect for summer.
The graham cracker crust is filled with a smooth and creamy PB & J filling that will remind you of the classic sandwich from your childhood.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this no bake cheesecake I started by dumping some cream cheese, smooth peanut butter, strawberry jam and brown sugar into a large mixing bowl.
I creamed the ingredients together using an electric mixer on high speed.
Then I added some Cool Whip to the bowl and used a rubber spatula to fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
I poured the mixture into a store bought graham crust and spread it out evenly.
Then I spread some Cool Whip on top.
I crumbled up some graham crackers and sprinkled the crumbs on top of the cheesecake and then drizzled it with strawberry syrup.
Then I placed the cheesecake in the fridge for two hours to set before slicing and serving.
This Peanut Butter and Jelly No Bake Cheesecake is perfect for those hot summer days when you don’t feel like turning on the oven.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- 1 graham pie crust
- 1/3 cup crumbled graham crackers
- strawberry syrup, to drizzle on top
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and jam using an electric mixer.
- Add 1/2 cup of the Cool Whip to the bowl and use a rubber spatula to combine it with the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Spread the remaining cup of Cool Whip on top.
- Sprinkle the crumbled graham crackers on top of the Cool Whip.
- Drizzle with strawberry syrup.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator for at least two hours to set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 616
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.