This Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuit Bake is the perfect weekend breakfast or brunch recipe.
This dish is a fun twist on the classic childhood favourite, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
You will only need four simple ingredients to whip up this recipe.
I used Pillsbury country biscuits, smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly and powdered sugar.
It all comes together in less than half an hour and is ridiculously simple to do.
We all ate tons of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as children but as adults we tend to stop.
This recipe allows you to enjoy the flavours of warm gooey peanut butter and jelly on fresh baked biscuits.
I started by laying five Pillsbury country biscuits in a greased eight inch square baking dish.
I flattened the biscuits and stretched them out a bit so that they would cover more of the pan.
Then I topped the biscuits with peanut butter and strawberry jelly.
I placed the remaining five biscuits on top to form five sandwiches.
The dish was baked until the biscuits were nicely browned and dusted with powdered sugar.
You will want to enjoy this dish while it’s still warm and the peanut butter and jelly are still oozing out of the biscuits.
The biscuits are chewy on the outside and fluffy on the inside and their slight saltiness balances out the sweetness of the jelly.
Serve this dish at your next brunch party or just to impress your kids on a Saturday morning!
Try this Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuit Bake the next time you are in need of a fun breakfast or brunch recipe.
- 1 pkg (10 biscuits) Pillsbury refrigerated country biscuits
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line the bottom of a greased 8 inch square baking dish with 5 biscuits. Flatten and stretch the biscuits a bit to make them cover more of the pan.
- Spread the peanut butter on the biscuits.
- Spoon the jelly on top of the peanut butter.
- Flatten and stretch the remaining 5 biscuits and place them on top to form five sandwiches.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes until biscuits are nicely browned.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before dusting with powdered sugar and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.