Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Dip is an easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for summer.
This sweet cream cheese dip, loaded with Skor bits, is perfect to serve with fruit or cookies.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this cheesecake dip, I started by dumping some spreadable cream cheese and peanut butter into a mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream them together.
Then I added some granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl and used the electric mixer to combine all the ingredients.
Finally I added some Skor bits and used a rubber spatula to stir them into the mixture.
Then I transferred the dip to a serving dish and served it with apple slices and vanilla wafer cookies.
This decadent dip is loaded with toffee flavour and a hint of peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Dip is the perfect easy dessert for summer parties and potlucks.
- 16 oz cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Skor bits
- 1/2 tbsp Skor bits
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer.
- Add in the granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and continue mixing with electric mixer until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the cup of toffee bits into the bowl and stir them into the mixture.
- Transfer the dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle the 1/2 tbsp of Skor bits on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.