Pizza Bagel Casserole is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love.
This everything bagel casserole is loaded with pepperoni, pizza sauce, green peppers, bacon and cheese.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this pizza casserole, I started by chopping some everything bagels into bite sized pieces.
Then I dumped the bagel pieces into a large mixing bowl and added some pizza sauce and pepperoni slices.
I stirred all of the ingredients together until all the bagel pieces were coated in pizza sauce.
Then I poured the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
I sprinkled shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the bagel mixture.
Then I topped the cheese with diced green peppers and real bacon bits.
I baked the casserole until the cheese was completely melted and just starting to brown.
I removed the pan from the oven and immediately sliced and served the casserole.
This tasty dish has all the flavours of pizza in casserole form.
If you are looking for an easy dinner recipe that takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish, then you need to try this Pizza Bagel Casserole!
- 6 everything bagels
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 oz pepperoni slices
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green peppers, diced
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Chop everything bagels into bite sized pieces.
- Dump bagel pieces into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the pizza sauce and pepperoni slices to the bowl.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until the bagel pieces are all coated in sauce.
- Dump the bagel and pepperoni mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the diced green peppers and real bacon bits on top.
- Bake until the cheese is completely melted and just starting to brown. 14-16 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.