Special K Red Berries Blondie Bars are a rich and chewy dessert.
These toffee flavoured bars are loaded with Special K breakfast cereal.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these blondies I started by pouring some brown sugar, melted butter, eggs and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until no lumps remained.
Then I added some flour and baking powder and continued mixing.
I added some Special K with Red Berries to bowl and used a rubber spatula to stir it into the mixture.
I poured the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
Then I baked the blondies until they were golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center came up clean.
I allowed the blondies to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
These Special K Red Berries Blondie Bars are a simple and delicious treat.
- 1 1/2 cups golden brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 cups Special K Red Berries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, melted butter, eggs, vanilla and salt using an electric mixer. Mix until no lumps remain.
- Add flour and baking powder to the bowl and continue mixing with electric mixer until fully combined.
- Add Special K cereal to the bowl and use a rubber spatula to stir it into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan and spread out evenly.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until the blondies are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes up clean. 23-25 minutes.
- Allow the blondies to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.