Bagel Breakfast Casserole with Eggs, Ham and Bacon is an easy brunch recipe made with chopped plain bagels loaded with eggs, sliced honey ham and crumbled bacon.
Bagel Breakfast Casserole with Eggs, Ham and Bacon is a simple and delicious way to enjoy an entire breakfast cooked all in one dish.
This hearty breakfast casserole is loaded with bite size bagel pieces, eggs, ham, diced onions, topped with cheese and crumbled bacon.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This easy breakfast casserole recipe takes less than forty-five minutes from start to finish and serves six people.
To make this breakfast casserole with ham, I started by cracking ten eggs into a large mixing bowl.
Then I added some light cream to the bowl.
I whisked the eggs and cream together until the eggs were well beaten.
Then I added some salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the bowl.
I continue whisking until the spices were completely mixed into the egg mixture.
Then I poured the egg mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
I sprinkled some diced yellow onions on top of the eggs.
Then I sprinkled some chopped honey ham on top of the eggs.
I chopped some plain bagels into bite sized pieces.
Then I dropped the bagel pieces on top of the egg mixture in the baking dish.
I used a rubber spatula to spread the bagel pieces out evenly and gently press them down into the egg mixture.
Then I sprinkled some shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top of the bagel pieces.
I sprinkled some pieces of chopped precooked bacon on top of the cheese.
Then I placed the baking dish in the oven and baked the casserole until the bacon was crispy and the tops of the bagel pieces were starting to brown.
I removed the casserole from the oven and sprinkled some dried chives on top.
This delicious casserole has all your favourite breakfast foods in one dish.
If you are looking for a new brunch recipe idea, then you need to try this Bagel Breakfast Casserole with Eggs, Ham and Bacon!
More Breakfast Casseroles You’ll Love …
- 10 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup light cream (20% fat)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup honey ham, chopped
- 3 plain bagels
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 6 slices of bacon precooked and chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cream to the bowl with the eggs.
- Whisk until the eggs are well beaten.
- Add the salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the bowl.
- Continue whisking until spices are well mixed into the eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the diced onions over the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the chopped ham on top of the egg mixture.
- Chop the bagels into bite sized pieces.
- Drop the bagel pieces into the egg mixture.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the bagel pieces out evenly and gently press them down into the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the bagel pieces.
- Sprinkle the chopped bacon on top of the cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the bacon is crispy and the tops of the bagel pieces are starting to brown. 22-25 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle the dried chives on top.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.