This Maple Pancake Breakfast Casserole is the perfect weekend breakfast or brunch recipe.
The recipe serves four but can easily be increased to feed a crowd.
Perfect for entertaining over the holidays.
This pancake casserole could be your Christmas breakfast.
The tasty dish has all your favourite breakfast foods in one pan.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
I started out by laying frozen hash brown patties in the bottom of a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
If you make a lot of casserole I highly recommend you invest in some baking dishes with lids.
They make storing leftovers so much easier and are great for transporting food.
No more fighting with cling wrap!
I had to break one of the patties apart to make them all fit.
After this I prepared some pancake batter from boxed mix and added some maple syrup to the batter.
I poured the batter over the frozen hash brown patties.
Then I poured some beaten eggs on top of the pancake batter.
I topped off the casserole with chopped ham and real bacon bits.
I baked the pancake casserole for 45 minutes until the top was nicely browned.
This casserole smells amazing while it’s cooking.
Your whole house will smell like pancakes and maple syrup.
This breakfast casserole holds together really well when you cut it and serve it.
In one piece of casserole you get all the flavours of a full pancake and eggs breakfast.
My daughter would not stop eating this.
Once she finished her own piece she moved on to mine.
So I’d say it’s definitely a kid friendly recipe.
I love the convenience of being able to make a full breakfast without dirtying a ton of pans.
Because who enjoys cleaning that mess up?
Pull out this Maple Pancake Breakfast Casserole recipe if you are looking for a simple but amazing breakfast idea.
The whole thing takes less than an hour from start to finish.
If you are looking for more awesome breakfast ideas check out Peanut Butter Brown Sugar French Toast, Muffin Tin Fruit Loop French Toast and Bacon and Sausage Waffles.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Maple Pancake Breakfast Casserole
This pancake casserole is an easy breakfast recipe that is perfect for holiday brunches. It's loaded with hash browns, eggs, ham and bacon.
- 4 hash brown patties, frozen
- 1 cup complete pancake mix, the just add water kind
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 10% cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 slices honey ham deli meat
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place hash brown patties in bottom of greased 8-inch square pan. You will have to break apart the fourth one to make it fit.
- In a small mixing bowl combine pancake mix, water and syrup. Whisk until no lumps remain.
- Pour pancake mixture over hash browns.
- In a small bowl beat eggs and cream together with a fork. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the pancake mixture.
- Chop the slices of ham into bit size pieces and then sprinkle the ham and bacon on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until cooked through and top of casserole starts to brown.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve with maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 594Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 299mgSodium: 856mgCarbohydrates: 91gFiber: 3gSugar: 57gProtein: 17g
More Breakfast Casserole Recipes
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.