Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Crescent Rolls are an easy three ingredient dessert recipe.
These Pillsbury crescent rolls are filled with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Kraft Caramels.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these stuffed crescent rolls, I started by opening a tube of Pillsbury crescent roll dough and laying out all of the pieces of dough on the counter.
Then I placed one Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in the middle of the wide part of each triangle of dough.
I placed one Kraft caramel on top of each peanut butter cup.
Then I folded up all of the ends of the dough over top of the peanut butter cups and caramels making sure to cover them completely.
I pressed all of the dough seams together lightly.
I placed the stuffed crescent rolls on to a non-stick cookie sheet and baked them until the top of the dough was golden brown.
I allowed the stuffed crescents to cool for just a few minutes before serving.
These delicious treats are best served warm so that the caramel will be nice and melted.
If you are looking for a ridiculously easy peanut butter cup dessert recipe then you need to try these Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Crescent Rolls.
- 8 oz Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 8 Kraft Caramels
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lay the triangles of crescent roll dough out on the counter.
- Place one peanut butter cup in the center of the wide part of each triangle of dough.
- Place one Kraft caramel on top of each peanut butter cup.
- Fold all of the sides of the dough over the caramels and peanut butter cups being sure to cover them completely. Lightly press together all of the dough seams.
- Place the stuffed crescent rolls on to a non stick baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake until the tops are golden brown. 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.