Chicken Parm Crescent Bake is an easy 5 ingredient dinner recipe.
Breaded chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese topped with Pillsbury crescent roll dough is a delicious dinner your whole family will love.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this chicken dinner I started by cooking some chicken fingers.
Once the chicken fingers were cooked I removed them from the oven and then pushed them as closely together as possible on the baking sheet forming a rectangle shape.
Then I spooned some marinara sauce over the chicken fingers.
I sprinkled shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan on top of the marinara.
Then I unrolled a sheet of Pillsbury crescent roll dough and placed it over the chicken fingers, carefully stretching it to cover everything.
I returned the baking sheet to the oven and cooked the chicken parm until the crescent roll dough was nicely browned all across the top.
This easy chicken dinner has all the flavours of chicken parm without all the work.
Try this Chicken Parm Crescent Bake for dinner this week.
- 14 chicken fingers, frozen
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place frozen chicken fingers on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken fingers from oven and flip them all over. Then push them all together as closely as possible forming a rectangle shape.
- Spoon the marinara sauce over the chicken fingers.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan on top of the marinara sauce.
- Unroll the sheet of crescent roll dough and place it over top of the chicken fingers, carefully stretching it to cover everything.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and cook until crescent dough is nicely browned all across the top. 12-14 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 605
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.