Chocolate Oreo Pie is an easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for when you don’t feel like turning on the oven.
This decadent pie is made with chocolate instant pudding mix and loaded with Dark Chocolate Oreo cookies.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this Oreo pie, I started by dumping some instant chocolate pudding mix and cold milk into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to whip the pudding mix and milk together until the mixture thickened.
Then I placed some Dark Chocolate Oreo cookies into a large Ziploc bag and crushed them with a heavy bottomed pot.
I poured the crushed Oreos into the mixing bowl.
Then I dumped some semi sweet chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
I microwaved the chocolate chips on high for one minute and then stirred them well.
They were not completely melted so I returned them to the microwave for another thirty seconds and stirred them again.
Then I poured the melted chocolate into the mixing bowl with the pudding mixture and crushed Oreos.
I mixed all the ingredients together with the electric mixer until they were fully combined.
Then I added some Cool Whip to the bowl.
I used a rubber spatula to fold the Cool Whip into the mixture.
Then I dumped the mixture into a store bought Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
I scooped some more Cool Whip and some cocoa powder into a small mixing bowl and stirred them together until fully combined.
Then I spread the chocolate Cool Whip on top of the pie filling.
I crushed some more Oreo cookies and sprinkled them on top of the pie.
I placed the Oreo pie in the refrigerator and chilled it for two hours to allow it to set before slicing and serving.
This no bake pie is rich and creamy and packed with chocolatey goodness.
If you are looking for a delicious and easy no bake dessert recipe then you need to try this Chocolate Oreo Pie.
- 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 10 Dark Chocolate Oreo cookies
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 Dark Chocolate Oreo cookies
- Dump pudding mix and milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with electric mixer until pudding is nice and thick.
- Place Oreo cookies in a large Ziploc bag and crush with a heavy bottomed pot.
- Pour the crushed Oreos into a mixing bowl.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute. Stir well.
- If the chocolate chips are not completely melted microwave for another thirty seconds and stir again. Repeat until completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into the mixing bowl.
- Use electric mixer to combine melted chocolate and crumbled Oreos with the pudding mixture.
- Add Cool Whip to the mixing bowl and use a rubber spatula to fold it into the pudding mixture.
- Dump the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- For the topping, scoop the Cool Whip and cocoa powder into a small mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Spread the chocolate Cool Whip on top of the pie filling.
- Crush the Oreos and sprinkle them on top.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator and chill for at least two hours before slicing and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 637
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.