Peanut Butter Pie with Cool Whip is an easy no bake dessert for peanut butter lovers.
This no bake pie has a rich and creamy peanut butter filling, in a store bought graham crust and is topped with Cool Whip and Reese’s Pieces Peanut candies.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this peanut butter pie, I started by pouring some instant vanilla pudding mix into a mixing bowl with some milk.
I used an electric mixer to combine the milk and pudding mix until the mixture was nice and thick.
Then I poured some Reese’s peanut butter baking chips into a microwave safe bowl.
I heated the baking chips in the microwave on high for one minute, stirred them and returned them to the microwave for another thirty seconds.
I stirred the peanut butter chips until they were fully melted and then poured them into the bowl with the pudding mixture.
I also added some smooth peanut butter to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I added some Cool Whip to the bowl.
I used a rubber spatula to combine the Cool Whip with the peanut butter mixture.
Then I dumped the mixture into a store bought graham pie crust and spread it out evenly.
I spread some Cool Whip on top of the peanut butter pie filling.
Then I placed some Reese’s Pieces Peanut candies into a small Ziploc bag and crushed them with a heavy bottomed pot.
I sprinkled the crushed Reese’s Pieces on top of the Cool Whip.
Then I covered the pie and placed it in the refrigerator to set for two hours before slicing.
This easy no bake peanut butter pie is the perfect dessert for when you just don’t feel like turning on the oven.
If you love peanut butter then you need to try this Peanut Butter Pie with Reese’s Pieces!
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Reese's peanut butter baking chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 store bought graham pie crust
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 4 oz Reese's Pieces Peanut candies
- Pour pudding mix and milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until the pudding mixture is nice and thick.
- Pour the peanut butter baking chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the chips on high for one minute and then stir well. If the chips are not fully melted return them to the microwave for another 30 seconds on high and stir well. Repeat until chips are fully melted.
- Pour the melted peanut butter chips into the mixing bowl with the pudding mixture.
- Add the smooth peanut butter to the bowl as well.
- Mix with the electric mixer until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add the Cool Whip to the bowl and use a rubber spatula to combine it with the peanut butter mixture until nice and smooth.
- Scoop the peanut butter mixture into the pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Spread the rest of the Cool Whip on top of the peanut butter pie filling.
- Place the Reese's Pieces Peanut candies in a small Ziploc bag and crush them with a heavy bottomed pot.
- Sprinkle the crushed candies on top of the Cool Whip.
- Cover the pie and place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set before slicing and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 592Trans Fat: 0g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.