Cream Corn Casserole is an easy side dish recipe loaded with cream of bacon soup, red onions, Parmesan cheese, Ritz crackers and French’s fried onions.
Cream Corn Casserole is a delicious side dish recipe perfect for Thanksgiving and other holiday dinners.
This simple recipe uses frozen corn, Campbell’s cream of bacon soup and French’s crispy fried onions.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This large side dish recipe recipe takes under an hour from start to finish and serves ten people.
To make this corn casserole, I started by dumping some frozen corn into a large mixing bowl with some diced red onions.
Then I added some Campbell’s cream of bacon soup, garlic puree, onion powder, salt, pepper and shredded Parmesan cheese to the bowl.
I stirred until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I dumped the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
I placed the dish in the oven and baked the corn mixture for thirty minutes.
While the corn mixture was in the oven, I cracked an egg into a medium mixing bowl.
I used a fork to beat the egg well.
Then I placed some Ritz crackers into a large Ziploc bag.
I used a rolling pin to crush the Ritz crackers.
I dumped the crushed Ritz crackers into the mixing bowl with the beaten egg.
I also added some French’s fried onions and melted butter to the bowl.
I used a fork to mix all of the ingredients together well.
Then I added some shredded Parmesan cheese to the bowl.
I stirred well again.
I removed the baking dish from the oven after thirty minutes.
Then I sprinkled the Ritz cracker mixture on top of the corn and spread it out evenly to cover the entire top.
I returned the casserole dish to the oven and continued baking just until the topping started to brown.
This creamy corn casserole with a crunchy topping is packed with flavour.
If you are looking for the perfect side dish recipe for your next holiday dinner, then you need to try this Cream Corn Casserole!
- 6 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups red onion, diced
- 2 x 10.5 oz Campbell's cream of bacon soup
- 2 tbsp garlic puree
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 egg, large
- 40 Ritz crackers
- 2 cups French's fried onions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dump corn, diced red onions, cream of bacon soup, garlic puree, onion powder, salt, pepper and shredded Parmesan into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until ingredients are fully combined.
- Scoop the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the corn mixture is baking, prepare the topping.
- Crack the egg into a medium mixing bowl and use a fork to beat it well.
- Place Ritz crackers in a large Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Pour Ritz cracker crumbs into the mixing bowl with the egg.
- Add the French's fried onions and melted butter to the bowl.
- Stir well.
- Add the shredded Parmesan to the bowl and stir again.
- At the 30 minute mark, remove the casserole dish from the oven.
- Sprinkle the topping mixture over the corn and spread it out evenly.
- Return the dish to the oven and bake until the topping starts to brown. 10-12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.