Corn Casserole is a delicious holiday side dish recipe made with cornbread mix and loaded with corn, green onions, Havarti cheese and Phildelphia Whipped Chive Cream Cheese.
Corn Casserole with Cream Cheese is an easy side dish recipe perfect for holiday dinners and potlucks.
This easy cornbread casserole would be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner table.
This cheesy corn casserole made with cornbread mix is loaded with green onions and Havarti cheese.
This delicious Thanksgiving side dish recipe takes just under an hour from start to finish and serves ten people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this side dish, I started by dumping some Chive flavoured Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese into a large mixing bowl, along with some eggs and melted butter.
Then I used an electric mixer to combine all the ingredients until no lumps remained.
I added some Bob’s Red Mill Cornbread Mix, salt, pepper and onion powder to the bowl.
Then I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were combined.
I added a can of corn kernels and a can of creamed corn to the bowl.
I also added some shredded Havarti cheese and chopped green onions.
Then I stirred all of the ingredients together really well.
I dumped the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
Then I placed the dish in the oven and baked it until it was completely set and starting to brown across the top.
This cheesy corn casserole is packed with flavour and oozing melted cheese.
Serve this Corn Casserole with Cream Cheese at your next holiday dinner.
- 7.5 oz Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese Chive Flavoured
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill Cornbread Mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 8.25 oz canned cream style corn
- 8.75 oz canned corn
- 2 cups Havarti cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump cream cheese, eggs and melted butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with the ingredients with an electric mixer until no lumps remain.
- Add the cornbread mix, salt, pepper and onion powder to the mixing bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add the cream style corn, canned corn, shredded cheese and chopped green onions to the bowl.
- Stir the ingredients together really well using a rubber spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake the casserole until the middle is no longer jiggly and it is starting to brown across the top. 42 - 45 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.