Easy No Bean Chili is a hearty comfort food dish loaded with ground beef and hot Italian sausage meat.
This bean free chili, made with chunky salsa and canned corn, packs just the right amount of heat.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this chili, I started by removing some hot Italian sausage meat from the sausage casings and placing it in a large pot with some ground beef.
I cooked the sausage meat and ground beef and then drained all of the grease from the pot.
Then I added some chili seasoning to the meat and stirred until it was well coated.
I added some all-purpose tomato sauce to the pot along with some mild chunky salsa and some canned corn.
I stirred all of the ingredients together really well and then left the chili to simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
I served this chili with tortilla chips and sprinkled some cheddar cheese on top.
This Easy No Bean Chili is perfect for people who hate beans.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 2 oz Old El Paso Chili Seasoning
- 23 oz tomato sauce
- 22 oz mild chunky salsa
- 15.25 oz canned corn
- Remove the Italian sausage meat from the sausage casings and place in a large pot over medium high-heat, along with a dab of butter or margarine.
- Add the ground beef to the pot.
- Cook the ground beef and sausage meat until completely browned. Then drain the grease from the pot.
- Add the chili seasoning to the meat and then stir until all of the meat is coated in the seasoning.
- Add the tomato sauce, salsa and canned corn to the pot. Stir well.
- Reduce the heat to medium and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.