Egg Casserole with Hash Browns is a an easy breakfast recipe made with diced hash brown potatoes and loaded with onions, green peppers and red peppers.
Egg Casserole with Hash Browns is an easy casserole recipe perfect for breakfast or brunch.
This easy breakfast casserole starts with a layer of hash browns topped with beaten eggs, diced onions, green peppers and red peppers.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This egg casserole takes about an hour from start to finish and serves six people.
To make this breakfast casserole, I started by dumping some frozen diced hash brown potatoes into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spreading them out evenly.
Then I cracked a dozen eggs into a medium mixing bowl.
I added some light cream, salt, pepper, dried minced onion and garlic powder to the bowl.
Then I whisked until the eggs were completely beaten.
I poured the egg mixture over the hash browns in the baking dish.
Then I sprinkled some diced onions, diced green peppers and diced red peppers on top of the eggs.
I placed the dish in the oven and baked the casserole until it was completely set in the middle and nicely browned around the edges.
This simple breakfast casserole is perfect for weekend and holiday brunches.
If you are looking for an easy breakfast casserole recipe using hash brown potatoes, then you need to try this Egg Casserole with Hash Browns!
More Breakfast Casserole Recipes You’ll Love…
- 4 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 12 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup light cream (20% M.F.)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dump hash brown potatoes into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and spread them out evenly.
- Dump eggs, cream, salt, pepper, dehydrated minced onion and garlic powder into a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk until eggs are completely beaten.
- Pour egg mixture on top of hash browns.
- Sprinkle the diced onions, green peppers and red peppers on top of eggs.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the casserole is completely set in the middle and nicely browned around the edges. 44-47 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 615Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 384mgSodium: 1402mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 18g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.