Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rolls are a simple and delicious recipe using Pillsbury crescent rolls, homemade garlic butter and shredded Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rolls are a tasty side dish recipe for any meal.
This easy recipe is a great way to dress up Pillsbury crescent rolls.
This recipe produces 8 crescent rolls and takes about 25 minutes from start to finish.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these garlic parmesan crescent rolls, I started by dumping some softened butter into a small mixing bowl.
I added some garlic puree and Italian seasoning blend to the bowl.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
Then I removed some Pillsbury crescent roll dough from the package.
I rolled the dough into crescents and placed them on a non stick baking sheet.
I placed the baking sheet in the oven and baked the crescent rolls for 8 minutes.
While the crescent rolls were baking I placed the garlic butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwaved it on High for 30 seconds.
After 8 minutes I removed the crescent rolls from the oven and brushed them with the melted garlic butter.
I coated the crescent rolls well with the butter.
Then I sprinkled the shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
I returned the crescent rolls to the oven and continued baking them until the cheese was completely melted and the crescent rolls were golden brown on top.
I immediately lifted the crescent rolls off the pan and served them.
This tasty crescent roll recipe is perfect for serving with pasta.
If you are looking for a delicious recipe using Pillsbury crescent roll dough, then you need to try these Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rolls!
More Easy Recipes using Pillsbury Crescent Dough…
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 tbsp garlic puree
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- 8 oz Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump softened butter, garlic puree and Italian seasoning into a small mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
- Remove the crescent dough from the package and roll into crescents.
- Place the crescents on a non stick baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking, place the garlic butter in a microwave safe dish and microwave on High for 30 seconds.
- After 8 minutes, remove the rolls from the oven and brush them with the melted garlic butter, coating them well.
- Sprinkle the shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
- Return the rolls to the oven and continue baking until the cheese is melted and the rolls are golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.