Gnocchi and Ground Beef with Tomato Sauce is an easy weeknight dinner recipe that takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
These delicious mini potato dumpling are tossed in a sauce made from condensed tomato soup, along with some ground beef and real bacon bits.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this easy ground beef dinner recipe, I started by cooking some gnocchi according to the directions on the package.
Then I drained the cooked gnocchi and set it aside.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, I browned some ground beef.
While the ground beef was cooking, I added some diced onions, salt, pepper and garlic puree to the frying pan.
Once the beef was fully cooked, I added a can of condensed tomato soup, some milk and real bacon bits to the pan.
I stirred all of the ingredients together really well.
Then I reduced the heat to medium-low and added the cooked gnocchi, some shredded Parmesan cheese and dried chives to the pan.
I stirred until all of the gnocchi was covered in sauce and then let it simmer for five minutes to absorb all the flavours.
This hearty dish is the perfect comfort food for cold weather.
If you are looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe then you need to try this Gnocchi and Ground Beef with Tomato Sauce!
- 18 oz gnocchi, store bought
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp garlic puree
- 10.75 oz condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried chives
- Cook gnocchi according to instructions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef with a dab of butter or margarine.
- White the ground beef is cooking adding the diced onion, salt, pepper and garlic puree to the pan.
- Once the beef is fully cooked add the tomato soup, milk and bacon bits to the pan. Stir well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add cooked gnocchi, shredded Parmesan and dried chives to pan. Stir well.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes so that the gnocchi can absorb the flavours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 646
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.