Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole with Stuffing is an easy pressure cooker side dish recipe made with cut green beans, cream of mushroom soup and Stove Top stuffing mix.
Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole with Stuffing is a simple side dish recipe perfect for Thanksgiving and other holiday dinners.
This green bean casserole is loaded with diced onions, stuffing mix and cream of mushroom soup.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This Instant Pot green bean recipe serves 8 people and takes just twenty minutes from start to finish.
To make this green bean casserole, I started by pouring a can of condensed chicken broth into my Instant Pot.
Then I added five cups of drained, canned green beans to the pot.
I added some diced yellow onions to the pot on top of the green beans.
Then I poured a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup on top of the onions.
I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 2 minutes.
Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, I turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
I removed the lid from the Instant Pot and stirred the contents well.
Then I added some Stove Top stuffing mix to the pot.
I stirred well again and then left the casserole to sit for four minutes.
Then the green beans and stuffing were ready to serve!
This green bean casserole takes on a lot of the flavour of the stuffing so it’s perfect for people who don’t like a strong green bean taste.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious Instant Pot side dish recipe, then you need to try this Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole with Stuffing!
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 5 cups canned cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup yellow onions, diced
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 12 oz Turkey Stove Top Stuffing Mix (2 x 6 oz boxes)
- Pour condensed chicken broth into Instant Pot.
- Add green beans to the pot.
- Add the diced onions to the pot.
- Pour the condensed cream of mushroom soup on top of the green beans.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 2 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Add the stove top stuffing mix to the pot and stir well again.
- Leave the casserole to sit for for 4 minutes and stir again.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.