Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is a delicious cheesy pasta recipe that is super easy to make.
This homemade mac and cheese is loaded with Gouda and Mozzarella.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this Instant Pot macaroni and cheese, I started by dumping a can of condensed chicken broth into my Instant Pot along with some heavy cream.
Then I added some uncooked macaroni noodles to the pot.
I stirred the noodles until they were fully submerged in the liquid and then I put the lid on my Instant Pot.
I turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and then turned on the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
Once the Instant Pot was done pressure cooking I let it natural release for 6 minutes before turning the steam release handle to do a quick release.
When the steam release valve had gone all the way down I removed the lid from the Instant Pot.
I stirred the macaroni well and then added some butter, shredded Gouda, shredded Mozzarella and seasonings to the pot.
I stirred all of the ingredients together until the butter and cheese were melted.
Then the mac and cheese was ready to serve.
This Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is simple and delicious.
If you are looking for new recipe ideas for your Instant Pot be sure to try out this macaroni and cheese.
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 4 1/2 cups heavy cream (around 35% M.F.)
- 4 cups macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Pour chicken broth and heavy cream into Instant Pot.
- Add the macaroni noodles to the Instant Pot and stir until all of the noodles are submerged in the liquid.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the steam release handle to the sealing position.
- Set Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
- Once Instant Pot is done pressure cooking leave it to do a natural release for 6 minutes.
- Then turn the steam release handle to the venting position to finish off with a quick release.
- Once the steam release valve is down completely, remove the lid.
- Stir well.
- Add butter, Gouda, Mozzarella, salt , pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the pot.
- Stir until the butter and cheese are completely melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1090
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.