Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is an easy dinner recipe packed with flavour.
This easy bow tie pasta recipe is loaded with chicken breast, diced tomatoes, basil pesto and Parmesan cheese.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this Instant Pot pasta, I started by cutting some boneless skinless chicken breasts into approximately 1/2 inch cubes.
Then I set my Instant Pot to Saute Normal.
I added some margarine and minced garlic to the pot and cooked them for a few minutes.
Then I added the chicken breast chunks to the pot.
I cooked the chicken until almost no pink remained.
Then I added some chicken broth, milk and seasonings to the pot.
I added some uncooked bow tie pasta to the pot and gently pushed the noodles down until they were submerged in the liquid.
Then I added some canned diced tomatoes, diced red onions, condensed cream of chicken soup and basil pesto to the Instant Pot.
I did not stir the ingredients.
I placed the lid on the Instant Pot and turned the steam release handle to the sealing position.
Then I set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 4 minutes.
When the Instant Pot was done cooking I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
I removed the lid from the Instant Pot and stirred well.
Then I added some shredded Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to the pot and stirred well again.
I left the pasta to sit for five minutes before serving to allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
This easy chicken pasta recipe is perfect for busy weeknights.
If you are looking for a new pasta recipe to try in your Instant Pot, then you need to try this Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cups bow tie pasta
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup red onions, diced
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded Mozzerella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken breast into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Normal.
- Add margarine and minced garlic to the pot. Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken breast chunks to the pot.
- Cook the chicken until almost no pink remains.
- Add the chicken broth, milk, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the Instant Pot.
- Add the bow tie noodles to the pot and gently push them down until they are submerged in the liquid.
- Add the diced tomatoes, diced onions, cream of chicken soup and basil pesto to the pot. Do not stir.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the steam release handle to the sealing position.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 4 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir well.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and shredded Parmesan to the pot and stir well again.
- Leave the pasta to sit for about 5 minutes before serving to allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 863
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.