Instant Pot Bacon & Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is an easy dinner recipe using an Instant Pot.
This delicious pasta is coated in a creamy garlic Alfredo sauce and loaded with chicken and bacon.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this fettuccine Alfredo I started by cutting two large chicken breasts up into small strips.
Then I turned on my Instant Pot on the Saute setting and added some butter to the pot.
Once the butter was melted I added some chopped garlic and stirred it with the butter.
Then I added the chicken breast strips to the pot and seasoned them with salt and pepper.
I cooked the pieces of chicken turning them occasionally until all of the sides were mostly white.
Then I poured in some condensed chicken broth along with some water and heavy cream.
I took some fettuccine noodles and broke them in half so that they would lay flat in the pot.
I placed them in the liquid on top of the chicken and then used a wooden spoon to push them around about to make sure all of the noodles were completely submerged in the liquid.
Then I put the lid on the Instant Pot and made sure the steam release handle was turned to the sealing position.
I switched from the Saute setting to the Pressure Cook setting and adjusted the timer to eleven minutes.
Once the timer ran out I left the Instant Pot to natural release for 5 minutes before turning the steam release handle to the venting position to do a quick release.
After releasing the steam and waiting for the float valve to go down, I opened the lid and stirred the pasta.
Then I added some shredded Parmesan cheese and real bacon bits to the pot and stirred until the cheese melted into the sauce.
Then I added some butter and stirred until it was completely melted.
Once the butter was melted I served the pasta immediately.
This pasta dish is super easy to make and the best part is that you only dirty one pot.
Be sure to try this Instant Pot Bacon & Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
If you are looking for more easy chicken dinner recipes check out Bacon Chicken Alfredo English Muffins, Easy Ground Chicken Casserole and Chicken Bruschetta Casserole with Everything Bagels.
CLICK HERE to save this recipe to Pinterest!
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Instant Pot Bacon & Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Instant Pot Bacon & Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is an easy dinner recipe using an Instant Pot. This delicious pasta is coated in a creamy garlic Alfredo sauce and loaded with chicken and bacon.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp garlic , chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into small strips, 2 large breasts
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 10 oz condensed chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups real Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup butter
- Turn Instant Pot on to Saute setting and adjust timer to 10 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup butter to the pot.
- Once the butter is melted add the chopped garlic and stir.
- Add the chicken breast strips to the pot and season with the salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken turning the pieces occasionally until all of the sides are mostly white.
- Add the chicken broth, water and heavy cream to the pot.
- Break the fettuccine noodles in half so that they will be able to lay flat in the pot.
- Add the noodles to the pot and use a wooden spoon to push them around so that they are completely covered by liquid.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and close it. Make sure the steam release handle is in the sealing position.
- Switch the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook mode at High Pressure and adjust timer to 11 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking leave it alone for five minutes to do a natural release.
- After five minutes of natural release move the steam release handle to the venting position to finish with a quick release.
- Once the steam has been released and the float valve goes down, remove the lid.
- Stir the pasta.
- Add the shredded Parmesan and real bacon bits to the pot and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add the butter to the pot and stir until it is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1232
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.