No Bake Lemon Oreo Pie is an easy dessert recipe perfect for summer.
A store bought Oreo cookie crust is filled with instant lemon pudding and Cool Whip and topped with crumbled Oreo cookies.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this no bake dessert I started by whisking together a packet of instant lemon pudding mix and some milk.
Then I added some Cool Whip and used a rubber spatula to combine it with the lemon pudding.
I poured the lemon mixture into a store bought Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
Then I spread some more Cool Whip on top.
I placed some Oreo cookies in a small Ziploc bag and crushed them with a heavy bottomed pot.
Then I did the same with some Lemon Oreo cookies.
I sprinkled all of the crushed Oreo cookies on top of the pie and then placed it in the refrigerator.
I chilled the pie for two hours before slicing and serving.
Be sure to try this No Bake Lemon Oreo Pie this summer.
- 3.4 oz lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 6 Lemon Oreo Cookies
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk until it thickens.
- Add one cup of the Cool Whip to the bowl and use a rubber spatula to combine it with the pudding.
- Pour the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Spread the remaining cup of Cool Whip on top.
- Place the Oreo cookies into a small Ziploc bag and crush with a heavy bottomed pot. Do the same with the Lemon Oreos.
- Sprinkle all of the crumbled Oreos on top of the pie.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator for at least two hours before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.