No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are a quick and easy dessert recipe perfect for when you don’t feel like turning on the oven.
These no bake cookies are loaded with cornflakes, salted peanuts and Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these no bake peanut butter cookies, I started by dumping some smooth peanut butter, softened butter and granulated sugar into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I poured some Reese’s Peanut Butter Baking Chips into a microwave safe bowl, heated them on high for one minute and stirred them well.
Then I microwaved them on high for another thirty seconds and stirred well again until the chips were completely melted.
I poured the melted peanut butter chips into the mixing bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until the ingredients were fully combined.
I poured some salted peanuts into a Ziploc bag and crushed them with a heavy bottomed pot.
Then I added the crushed peanuts and some cornflakes to the mixing bowl.
I used a rubber spatula to stir until all of the corn flakes were coated in the peanut butter mixture.
Then I dropped spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet and flattened them slightly to form cookie shapes.
I placed the baking sheet in the fridge and chilled the cookies for thirty minutes before serving.
These easy no bake cookies are packed with peanut butter flavour.
If you are looking for a delicious but easy no bake dessert recipe then you need to try these No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies.
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Reese's Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 4 cups cornflakes
- Dump the softened butter, smooth peanut butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the the peanut butter baking chips into a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave the baking chips on high for one minute and then stir well. If the chips are not completely melted microwave on high for another thirty seconds and stir again. Repeat until baking chips are completely melted.
- Pour the melted baking chips into the mixing bowl with the butter and peanut butter mixture.
- Mix with the electric mixer until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the salted peanuts into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a heavy bottomed pot.
- Add the crushed peanuts to the mixing bowl.
- Add the cornflakes to the mixing bowl.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir until all of the cornflakes are coated in the peanut butter mixture.
- Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet and press down gently to form cookie shapes.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge and chill the cookies for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.