Monster Cookie Pudding Parfaits are a fun and easy no bake dessert perfect for summer.
These colourful dessert cups are loaded with oatmeal peanut butter cookie dough, chocolate pudding and mini M&Ms.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these cookie parfaits, I started by mixing together some oats, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar and softened butter using an electric mixer.
Then I stirred in some mini M&Ms.
In a separate mixing bowl I combined some cold milk and instant chocolate pudding powder and mixed them with the electric mixer until the pudding was nice and thick.
Then I took half of the cookie dough mixture and spooned it into the bottom of six cups, dividing it as evenly as possible.
Then I took all of the chocolate pudding and spooned it over top of the cookie dough in the cups.
I spooned the remaining cookie dough on top of the pudding.
Then I topped off each cup with whipped cream from an aerosol can and sprinkled mini M&Ms on top.
The whipped cream will start to deflate a bit over time so it should only be added to the cups right before serving.
These delicious parfaits are loaded with chocolate and peanut butter.
Be sure to try these Monster Cookie Pudding Parfaits the next time you are looking for a fun no bake dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mini M&Ms
- 2 cups milk
- 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- 13 oz whipped cream , aerosol can
- 1/3 cup mini M&Ms
- Pour oats, peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, softened butter and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to combine.
- Add 2/3 cup mini M&Ms to the bowl and stir into the dough.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine milk and pudding powder using the electric mixer on low speed until the pudding is nice and thick.
- Take half of the cookie dough mixture and spoon it into the bottoms of 6 ten ounce cups.
- Take all of the pudding and spoon it into the cups on top of the cookie dough.
- Spoon the remaining cooking dough on top of the pudding.
- Right before serving top off each cup with some whipped cream and sprinkle mini M&Ms on top. Do not add the whipped cream too soon before serving because it will deflate over time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 923
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.