Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chunks are the perfect dessert recipe for peanut butter lovers.
These flourless oatmeal cookies are loaded with mini Reese’s Pieces, milk chocolate chips and chocolate chunks.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these cookies, I started by dumping some smooth peanut butter, softened butter, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
Then I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
I added some quick oats, baking powder and salt to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I added some chocolate chunks, mini Reese’s Pieces and milk chocolate chips to the mixing bowl and stirred well.
I scooped approximately one inch balls of the cookie dough onto a nonstick baking sheet, making sure to leave at least an inch between each ball of dough.
Then I baked the oatmeal peanut butter cookies until they were just starting to brown around the edges.
I used a spatula to transfer the cookies from the hot baking sheet to some parchment paper on the counter to cool off.
These chewy oatmeal cookies are packed with peanut butter flavour.
You need to try these homemade Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chunks!
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup mini Reese's Pieces
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump peanut butter, softened butter, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract into large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the quick oats, baking powder and salt to the mixing bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add the chocolate chunks, mini Reese's Pieces and milk chocolate chips to the mixing bowl. Use a rubber spatula to stir everything into the cookie dough.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls approximately one inch in diameter and drop them onto a nonstick baking sheet. Leave at least an inch between cookie dough balls.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake until the cookies are just starting to brown around the edges. 12-14 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Then use a spatula to lift them off the baking sheet and place them on some parchment paper on the the counter to cool off.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.