Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies are delicious whipped shortbread cookies loaded with smooth peanut butter and mini chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies are soft, buttery cookies perfect for the holidays.
These no chill shortbread cookies are sure to be a hit with peanut butter lovers.
This shorbread recipe produces 30 cookies but can easily be doubled.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these peanut butter shortbread cookies, I started by dumping some softened butter, smooth peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some all purpose flour and cornstarch to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough formed.
Then I added some mini chocolate chips to the bowl.
I mixed the chocolate chips into the shortbread dough.
Then I rolled the cookie dough into one inch balls and placed them on a non stick baking sheet, leaving about two inches between the balls.
I used a fork to flatten the cookie dough balls.
I placed the baking sheet in the oven and baked the cookies until the tops no longer looked shiny and wet.
I removed the pan from the oven and used a spatula to transfer the cookies to some parchment paper on the counter to cool off.
These tasty peanut butter shortbread cookies are perfect for Christmas.
If you are looking for an easy and delicious shortbread cookie recipe, then you need to try these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies!
More Easy Shortbread Cookie Recipes You’ll Love…
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dump softened butter, peanut butter and confectioner's sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream together the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the flour and corn starch to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
- Add the mini chocolate chips to the bowl.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place them on a baking sheet, leaving at least 2 inches between them.
- Use a fork to flatted the cookie dough balls.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the cookies until the tops are no longer wet and shiny. 6-7 minutes.
- Use a spatula to transfer the cookies to some parchment paper on the counter to cool off.
- Serve and enjoy.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.