Peanut Butter Cup Sugar Cookies are a cute and colourful dessert perfect for spring.
These sugar cookie cups are made in mini muffin tins and contain mini Reese’s peanut butter cups and white chocolate peanut butter cups.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these sugar cookie cups, I started by dumping some Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix into a large mixing bowl with some softened butter and eggs.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until a sticky dough formed.
Then I added some colourful sprinkles to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until the sprinkles were fully incorporated into the cookie dough.
Then I spooned the cookie dough into well greased mini muffin tins, filling the cups about 3/4 of the way.
I baked the cookie cups until they were golden brown around the edges.
Then I placed Reese’s mini cup in the center of each cookie cup and gently pressed them down into the cookies.
I used half milk chocolate peanut butter cups and half white chocolate peanut butter cups.
I allowed the cookie cups to cool off before removing them from the pans.
If you try to remove the cookie cups from the pan while they are still warm they won’t hold their shape.
These sugar cookie cups are soft and chewy.
The mini peanut butter cups make these cookies the perfect treat for peanut butter lovers.
If you are looking for a tasty and cute dessert recipe, then you need to try these Peanut Butter Cup Sugar Cookies!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump sugar cookie mix, softened butter and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
- Add the sprinkles to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until the sprinkles are fully incorporated into the cookie dough.
- Spoon the cookie dough into greased mini muffin tins filling the cups about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake the cookie cups until they are golden brown around the edges. 9-11 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place one mini peanut butter cup in the center of each one, pressing them down gently into the cookie cups.
- Allow the cookie cups to cool off before removing them from the muffin tins. If you try to remove them while they are too warm they will fall apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 337Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 5g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.